Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Naan Veggie Pizza


I made this for a friend of mine when she came to visit Emery and I over lunch one day. She tries to maintain a healthy diet so I thought we would have some fun in making our own custom pizzas.
All you need is Naan, a yummy type of flat bread, sauce, and veggies of your choice. Here is a list of what I keep in my fridge for quick meals like this:

  • Red Onion
  • Green pepper
  • Cilantro
  • tomatoes
  • spinach
  •  mushrooms
  • shredded cheese
  • canned artichokes
 Other ingredients you may want to use are olive oil, pizza sauce, feta cheese, olives, other veggies, basil, or dried herbs like oregano. Sometimes I do not want red sauce so I use olive olive, pesto, Alfredo sauce, or just cheese. These are also fun for kids to make and eat! Can't get any better than a quick and healthy snack for when you are hungry!

No comments: