Wednesday, June 8, 2011

We just moved to Iowa! Finished unpacking and ready to start blogging again!

Thanks for everyone's prayers during the NCIDQ test and moving! It was a lot to endure all at the same time :)
We finally made it to Iowa around the first week of April. Tyler started his position with the new church plant in town  as the family pastor. He is also working a part time job elsewhere as we continue to raise support. I started cleaning homes part time while I start the beginning efforts towards creating my interior design business.

We have finally unfinished packing and I am ready to start blogging again :)


Here are some topics I am ready to blog about that I have found interesting to me:
  • Homemade Soaps and shampoos
  • Homemade fresh Lavender water
  • Potty training
  • Herbs & natural remedies OK for babies & kids
  • Homemade Cough Syrup
  • homemade gift basket ideas
  • Homeopathic Children's First Aid Kit from items around your home
  • children's online resources for parents, fun activities, etc.
  • more recipes I have tried

1 comment:

Amber Starr Freeland said...

Glad you're back in the blogging world! Excited to hear about your husbands pastoral position as well!!