Thursday, March 31, 2011

New and Exiciting things taking place!!!

Everyone! Please pray for us this weekend as we travel to Iowa again to take my last section of my NCIDQ exam! I am almost done and then I get to write some more posts on some new things I have found like making homemade lavender or rose water to use as linen spray, cleaners, etc. Super excited about it!

Also, we are MOVING! I will have to write all about it later, but we are actually moving this wednesday to Mason City, Iowa. Tyler received a job offer from UPS so we are able to work for the new church plant that just launched 7 months ago. We are really excited, but have a lot going on until next week.

We are planning on also creating a family blog so that we can update everyone on what we are doing up there.

I will share all the details after we get settled in next week, but for now I need to finish packing and studying!

Thanks everyone!!!

No comments: