Wednesday, August 10, 2011

a future blog etc.


Since we have moved from Missouri, I haven't had much time to  blog with the new church plant taking place and finally settling in our new place. I do want  to share though  that I have been in the process of making a family blog separate from this one that will have some family updates hopefully!! Whoot whoot! I feel horrible for not posting more family pics :/  I want to add lots of pictures and videos of Emery, church stuff, etc. on it so we can share  them with all of our friends and family from afar :)

On a random side note...I did find some really cool recipes on how to make some homemade and all natural cleaning products ( Some are on the back of Borax & washing soda boxes if you have any of those!) I also am excited to blog about some new favorite healthy snacks, meals, and homeopathic remedies! (Sorry! I get really pumped about some really weird stuff :) Yep, this is what I do in my free time! Hopefully you like it so you will keep coming back :)

Anyways, That's the plan.  I hope to blog about that stuff soon when I get some pictures uploaded.

See ya friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!