Sunday, August 28, 2011

Chocolate Dipped Macaroons! YUMMY!



If you are looking to make a simple, but DELICIOUS dessert to bring to a party, these are the ones to try!!!

If you aren't a coconut fan, but you want to try these anyways (which you should!) You will become one after you eat them! I decided to bring them to my friend's baby blessing shower and they were a hit!

I got the recipe from the Food Network, Ina Garten's recipe! She had the easiest recipe out of all the macaroon ones and the simplest, using the minimal amount of ingredients.

To make these cookies visit here to get the recipe! Seriously it is the easiest recipe ever! You cannot mess them up :)  I added a few more egg whites to mine so that they got  extra fluffy! I also dipped mine in semi sweet chocolate to balance the sweetness out. Instead of almond extract, I just used vanilla.

Super easy to make! Just mix with coconut and bake!



Coconut added to liquid ingredients & whipped egg whites


Cooked, cooled, and ready to be dipped in chocolate!!





Sweet, gooey, goodness ready to eat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These look S.O.O.O.O. good!!