Sunday, August 15, 2010

An official Blogger!

Hooray! I finally decided to become an official blogger! Woo Hoo :) I have been wanting to slowing inch my way into getting a blog, but never really manned up and did it. It seemed a bit awkward at first to allow pretty much anyone who wanted to, know all about you and what you post.

Anyhoo- I am really excited about everything that I am going to share! I am in the process of putting together a full blown website with all of my findings and stories, but for now this blog will work to get things started :)

What has really gotten me to want to start this whole blogging thing has obviously been from the birth of my first and only daughter miss Emery Pearl. Everything from the labor/delivery to learning how to make homemade laundry soap  has really inspired me to write all of my thoughts and findings about babies, being a new mom, parenting, etc...

I cannot believe all the things that I have learned on this journey so far. So many people have already given me great advice and I would love to share it with you, hoping you will give me your feedback and experiences too!

Being a young mother and wife, I have so many things to learn and grow from. I hope that this can be an encouraging place for moms, family, and friends to send and receive helpful info that we can all learn and grow from so that we can be the best moms to our babies and family. God has blessed me with such an amazing daughter and she makes me (as well as my husband) want to strive to be a more godly woman that God has called us all to be. He has brought such an amazing message into our lives that continually transforms our hearts each day to be more like Him!

No comments: